ICam4D from A-Z Clinical Course
Multiple Dates Available|8am - 4pm CST
4949 Century St NW Huntsville, AL 35816
Presented By: Drs. Benjamin Kellum and Bryan Kariya, founders of Transcend Dental education.
- Hands-on: Take a case from implant placement, to scanning with
ICam4D, to digital design, and a temporary restoration.
- Understand and be able to integrate the entire clinical process from data acquisition, to alignment (or sending to lab), to printing or milling of temporary and final.
- Understand the fundamental principles of the full-arch analog restorative process and be able to compare it to a fully digital workflow.
- Learn the advantages of efficiency, accuracy, and repeatability of the digital workflow.
- Learn how to set up a project in the native software and scan with the ICam4D.
For more information on Transcend Dental Education or course instructors, visit transcendde.com